Wednesday 23 June 2010

Reunited

For nearly 2 years we could only dream of having some time to ourselves, but now that we finally had two whole weeks of it, I have to admit that I missed my boy incredibly much. We arrived in Genoa on Saturday morning and Sunday morning I was already on the train to Cesena, hardly able to contain my excitement to see Auro again. I was a bit worried that he might not be as happy as me to see each other again, but as soon as he saw me walking towards the car I could see him shouting at the top of his lungs "mamaaaa" and all my worries disappeared instantly. He was as happy as I was ;-)
Since then we have been staying here with my in-laws, enjoying the beach and the sea, taking bicycle rides through the town and playing in the garden. This place has absolutely everything to please children. I'm afraid it might be disappointing for Auro when we return to Genoa next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment