Thursday 17 June 2010

Major update I: return to Genoa

OK, more than one month has passed since the last time that I have written on this blog. Not good! Especially because MANY things have changed since the last time... So, here is MAJOR update, part I.
After arriving in Belgium, Auro and I stayed with 'opa' for 10 days, during which Auro played and enjoyed himself and I did some spring-shopping and prepared our luggage for the trip to Italy. We then, for the second time, drove all the way down to Genoa in my father's car packed like camels (and there are still things of mine in Belgium!). My father was going to stay with us for a week or so and do some sightseeing, but after only 4 days he decided to return to Belgium (staying in an apartment with nothing to do really isn't for him). Auro and I waited for Remo to return from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment