Thursday 17 June 2010

Major update II: Bachelorette party

Half of May I left Remo in Genoa and Auro with his Italian grandparents to travel back to Belgium for my final wedding preparations there. It was a bit strange to be away from Auro (it was the first time for us to sleep in different places), but I was so busy I hardly had time to think about it. A little more than one month before the wedding I had started to have some serious doubts about getting married and I needed a break, so my bachelorette party was the perfect escape for me. Me and my girlfriends first went for an afternoon of relaxing in sauna and jacuzzi and then for a nice dinner. The dinner was followed by a brief stop at home where my cousin had spread out tens of boxes on the dining room table with heavily down-prized women's lingerie. As soon as the necessary purchases were made, we head off to a small bar in the local town of Heist-op-den-Berg to continue the 'festivities'. I will spare you the details, but let me just tell you that it ended in the early hours and that I, for one, went home with a big smile on my face ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment