Thursday 11 June 2009

Wall

And we are back!
Some of you might wonder where we have been for the past weeks. Well, we were here... safely tucked away behind the infamous "Great Firewall of China". For some reason, China all of sudden deemed Blogger.com's contents inappropriate for it's population and therefore blocked all access to it from within China. Luckily, blogger has an optional setting that allows people like me to post directly from their email account (Thank you, Kati, for pointing that out to me!). To activate this setting, however, I needed to be on the other side of the wall first, which happened last week when we traveled to Hong Kong (Hong Kong is also China? I don't think so!!!).
Anyway, over the next couple of days, I will try to bring you up to date and give you a brief account of the things since our trip to Beijing. Don't give up on us yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment