Tuesday 16 June 2009

Three at once

During our travel to Hong Kong and Macau, Auro had some restless nights and cried a bit more often than usually, but almost as soon as we came back to Changchun and we went back to our old routines, he calmed down, caught up all the lost sleep and after a couple of days he was his old happy self again. For the first time in over a month, I also managed to sleep for 8 hours straight again (Yeah!!!).
And then, one morning, there it was: Auro's first tooth! For months already, people were constantly asking me about Auro's teeth: "Does he have teeth yet? How about his teeth? Still nothing?". It reminded me a bit of the questions many of those same people used to ask me when I was still in high school: "Do you have a boyfriend yet? Where's your boyfriend?" (Why don't you ask me now, huh?). Anyway, every peep Auro made and every cry he uttered was blamed on those evil teeth that were for sure tormenting him. Now finally they are here!! I say 'they', because, in just some days, two more came out! Now, Auro has two little white pieces of tooth sticking out from his bottom jaw and a slightly bigger one is showing from the top. The rest of his gum is white-ish too, so I'm expecting the other one on the top to show itself soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment