Friday 26 June 2009

Tropics

Everybody tells me that I brought good weather with me from China (even though it was raining a lot in Changchun when I left). I am indeed lucky to have so many sunny days since my arrival here. Belgium is not exactly famous for it's tropical temperatures and the weather in summer, I believe, belongs to the most unpredictable in the world.
Anyway, yesterday and also today, it's hot, hot, hot! Great chance for Auro to play outside! This morning I've prepared his little play-corner (plastice sheet with a blanket on top) on the lawn, from where he can see the fountain sprouting water in the pond, Kazan (the dog) running after his ball and us walking in and out of the house! And if that doesn't keep him entertained, there is always the mountain of toys on his blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment