Tuesday 1 October 2013

June: garden upgrade

I can hardly believe it myself... it's the first of October and I'm writing about June... Oh well, let's see what I can remember!
In June, summer started and our fence (that we had been waiting for since I don't remember when...) was hartily welcomed by us and all of our neighbours. Believe it or not, there were even people that slowed down their cars to have a better look. We got many compliments on our major garden upgrade! It just so happened that the fence arrived nearly at the same time as the wooden Pirate's Nest we had ordered for the kids (which, by the way, took at least twice as much time to set up!), so: happy faces all around (especially on the inside of the fence)!
At the end of the month, Auro finished school and we left for Cesenatico (where my in-laws live)....
Pirate's Nest
All fenced in...

No comments:

Post a Comment