Tuesday 16 March 2010

Wéi!

Again... it has been a very long time since I wrote last. But, this time I have something to tell you: we are in China! Remo, who is still employed at the university here, has to teach at least one course per year, so Auro and I came along to keep him company. Auro and I will stay until half of April (after which we will fly to Belgium) and Remo has to stay until he has finished his teaching obligations... probably until the end of April.
In the 2 weeks that we have been here, we haven't been outside much, because it is too cold for Auro (temperatures between -20 and -5 degrees!). Luckily Auro doesn't seem to mind staying in the apartment, which might be because there is almost no furniture and hence no obstacles when running around! And when we do venture outside, people gather around Auro as if he is a local superstar. While other children might feel a bit overwhelmed by this, Auro absolutely LOVES being the center of attention.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that!

    Let me tell you a news. I will give birth to my baby this August (maybe in the end of July). Hope can see you three in Taipei sometime!

    Peiyi

    ReplyDelete