Friday 5 November 2010

Pink!

On Tuesday, we finally managed to fix an appointment with a gynecologist (I'm already in my 23rd week and the last time I saw a doctor was in August). So yesterday, we went to the hospital for another ultrasound. I don't know if you can make anything from them, but I post some photos here anyway. The two photos on the top show the baby's head and the one on the bottom left either one of the arms or a leg (it all looked a lot clearer 'live'). I have no idea what the one on the bottom right is supposed to be. But.... everything is OK!!! The baby seems healthy, is growing well and weighs about half a kilo by now. (I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh by now!)
Anyway, and this might be the news you are really waiting for, near the end of the examination, the gynecologist confirmed that the baby that has started kicking in my belly is clearly a girl (her words: "una bella femmina")! I don't have to tell you how happy I was to hear that after all the blue clothes, toy trains and toy cars, we will also have tiny dresses, dolls and flower necklaces. Hooray for pink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment