Friday 15 July 2011

Forget-me-not

Lately it seems that I'm always writing about Auro and I  never have any news about Tosca, so here is a post entirely dedicated to my little flower. 
In short: she is doing great. She is growing and becoming more beautiful every day. Since she started sleeping through the night (more than 2 months ago), she has not woken up again during the night. That is until last night... She woke up around 2 this morning and wanted to be fed. Actually, she seems to be going through a bit of a difficult period recently, because she also cries more often than usual. Also new are the ear-piercing shrieks of frustration she lets out when she doesn't succeed in grabbing the toy she wants. I wonder if that is typical for girls? Auro certainly didn't do that.
Tosca is nearly 20 weeks old, but I have no idea how much she weighs, nor how 'tall' she is. On Wednesday we have an appointment with the pediatrician, so I will have more numbers by then. Today she did skip her 3rd nap (the one towards the evening) for the first time, so I'm hoping that is what she needed to return to her uninterrupted night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment