Saturday 11 June 2011

Time off

After my family had left Genoa, Remo's parents came to visit. Because Remo had to go to China for a week,we had decided that the children and I would travel back with them to Cesenatico.
So far we have been enjoying our little holiday. Having all that extra time to spend with my children, I decided to get serious about Auro's potty training. In the morning, we put on his swim-shorts, that are easy to rinse, and we make him sit on his potty at regular intervals. So far, it's not too bad. It is clear that he is physically able to do what he is supposed to do, but he doesn't really want to. It reminds me very much of the time when he was learning to eat with a spoon. He could do it, but he preferred me to feed him. After 2 or 3 days of crying and not eating (because I refused to feed him), he got over it and picked up the spoon. We have not quite yet reached the final stage yet, but I am very hopeful ;-)
In the car, all safely buckled up
Tosca's first time on the beach
...no comment ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment